We're offering two workshops for the price of one!
If you're new to clear aligners, start with Treatment Basics in the morning and continue with Practice Success after lunch.
If you're ready for more advanced techniques, start with Practice Success and follow it up with Advanced Treatment.
Either way, you'll get one session with Dr. Ken Fischer, and another with Dr. Duane Grummons.
Dr. Ken Fischer presents a fast-paced and informative workshop. This workshop is ideal for doctors who have had no previous experience with clear aligner treatment or for doctors looking to refresh their knowledge on the subject. It features demonstrations covering a wide variety of scenarios. The workshop is a PACE approved program offering 4 hours of CE credit upon completion.
| 7:30 am – 8:00 am
|8:00 am – 12:00 pm
|12:00 pm – 12:45 pm
- Introduction to the concept of clear aligners in orthodontic treatment
- How to select and submit cases for treatment with clear aligners
- Case examples – simple to moderate cases
- Approving and disapproving Treatment setups: technician talk
- How to manage clear aligner treatment
- IPR - what you need to know
- Engagers – what you need to know
- Checkups & revisions
- Troubleshooting techniques for clear aligners
- Retention - protocols and types of retainers
Dr. Duane Grummons presents an informative workshop offering tools with step-by-step actions to increase success in your practice. This workshop is for everyone; orthodontists, general practitioners, dental hygienists, assistants and office staff. The workshop is a PACE approved program offering 2 hours of CE credit upon completion.
|12:00 pm – 12:45 pm
|12:45 pm – 2:45 pm
- ClearCorrect and your practice success
- Doctor leadership inspires teamwork
- Patient experiences
- External and internal branding and marketing
- Thriving (not surviving) in a successful practice
- Tips and Insights ("secret sauce") shared by master clinician, Dr. Duane Grummons
Dr. Ken Fischer presents an informative workshop covering advanced techniques and a variety of cases treated with ClearCorrect. This workshop is ideal for doctors who have experience (5 or more cases) with clear aligner treatment or for orthodontists. It features demonstrations covering a wide variety of advanced scenarios. The workshop is a PACE approved program offering 3 hours of CE credit upon completion.
|2:45 pm – 3:00 pm
||Advanced Treatment Reception
|3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- When and how to use Auxiliaries for clear aligner treatment
- Information on treating difficult cases utilizing auxiliary combo treatment including case examples for:
- Pre-restorative vs. combination cases
- Difficult to complex cases
- Treatment setups for difficult cases: technician talk
ClearCorrect is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2015 to 3/31/2019. Provider ID 304173.