Perfect-a-Smile is a single light cure paste that comes in a 4g jar in 3 shades (light B1, medium A2 and dark A3) and can be painted on any aligner material to mask a space or missing tooth. Perfect A Smile bonds directly to the clear plastic thermoplastic aligner - no conditioner or plastic preparation is needed.
Instructions for use:
- To ensure uniformity due to settlement of the product, mix the pontic paint with a spatula until uniform.
- Apply 3-4 coats of the pontic paint with a bristle brush, stroking over each coat several times and light curing for 10 seconds at close range with an LED light after each coat.
- After final coat is applied and light cured, perform a final light cure through the aligner for 20 seconds from the labial and lingual surfaces.
Click here for full detailed instructions from Reliance Orthodontics.
- Unpolymerized resins may cause skin sensation in susceptible persons. In case of contact with the skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. Contact with other tissues: rinse spill area immediately with copious amounts of water for several minutes. Use of UV, halogen and LED curing lights can be associated with eye damage.
- The patient, doctor and the assistant should wear properly designed protective eyewear when using these light curing devices.
- TEMPERATURE LIMITATION: Store at room temperature (not to exceed 86 degrees F.) or can be refrigerated (36-46 degrees F.)
- Rx Only: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a dental professional.
Prescribing physician is responsible for ensuring product claims and use are consistent with local product approvals and regulatory requirements.
Perfect-A-Smile products manufactured by RELIANCE ORTHODONTICS, 1540 West Thorndale Ave. | Itasca, IL 60143.