Protect your patient's tongue, lips, cheeks and gums from IPR discs. Using the Snap-On Disc Guard during interproximal reduction with discs helps to ensure patient safety.1 package contains 20 disc guards.
- Quickly snaps on and off
- Provides safety and peace of mind
- Economical and cost-effective
- Transparent plastic
- Clearly see the spinning disc
- Single-patient use, disposable
- Can be used with discs, rubber wheel, and brush wheel
Click here for the Product Information Sheet.
Prescribing physician is responsible for ensuring product claims and use are consistent with local product approvals and regulatory requirements.
The disc guards are manufactured by ContacEZ, 217 SE 136th Ave. Suite 105 | Vancouver, WA 98684.